Friday 28 April 2017

This 1 thing changed how I dress forever

Add TODAY to your contacts | View in browser
TODAY Style Secrets
I thought I knew which colors look good on me — until I tried this
After trying a color analysis service, I have completely new rules about which shades work and which don't.
Read More
#
All in all, I would consider myself a skeptical person. So when I first heard about color analysis, where an expert helps you find your ideal color family, I wasn't sold that it would work. But then I tried it.

The hard-and-fast rules I thought I knew for certain – like the fact that I can wear red but not green – were turned on their heads. Seriously! It's worth checking out how I came to discover that I'm a "dark winter."

Speaking of self-awareness, I was blown away after speaking with gold medalist and national treasure, Aly Raisman. The Olympian was open and honest about the impact bullies had in her life, and how she overcame the pressure to be perfect. If I only I were so introspective at 22 years old!

Now that's the kind of role model I hope young girls look up to. I know I do!
Aly Raisman on facing middle school bullies and learning to love her body
Aly Raisman spoke with TODAY Style to share her beauty philosophy, self-confidence tips and style heroes (including her mom).
Read More
The 1 trick you need to bring your old leather handbag back to life
That old leather handbag that's seen better days? Here's how to bring it back from the dead.
Read More
17 things I wish I'd known before planning a destination wedding
Real-life brides (and a groom!) tell us how they pulled off a successful out-of-town celebration.
Read More
Get the TODAY Mobile App
Apple Google
Follow TODAY
Facebook Pinterest Instagram Youtube Youtube Youtube
Privacy | Unsubscribe | Manage Subscription | Contact
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© test1
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top