Shop TODAY independently determines what we cover and recommend. When you click on or buy through our links, we earn a commission. Learn more.
|
|
|
|
|
It's easy to see why these dress pants are a No. 1 bestseller on Amazon. The trendy wide-leg design and high-waist offer a flattering fit as well as a look that is easy to dress up or down. Pair them with your favorite button down or sweater for a professional office outfit or graphic tee and cropped jacket for a night out.
|
|
|
|
“From the office to the gym and back again, meet your new favorite pant,” Shop TODAY contributor Chassie Post declares. “It’s a true two-in-one: It looks like a polished, wide-leg trouser, but feels like a yoga pant!” Initially, Post was skeptical, but after trying them out for herself, she vouches that the fabric is soft and stretchy, moisture wicking and wrinkle resistant. She adds that the high-waisted, wide-leg silhouette has a faux fly, which is flattering and helps to give that “real pants” look.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Style expert Sandra Okerulu recommends these pants for their lightweight feel, which is suitable for warmer days. The pair is offered in different length sizes and an elasticized back that accentuates the waistline. “Old Navy Chino Trousers never disappoint with style and are perfect for a casual fit Friday at work,” she says.
|
|
|
|
Editorial operations manager Jillian Ortiz has been wearing these on repeat. “I’m always on the lookout for pants that look polished but don’t feel restrictive, and these fit the bill. I was a bit nervous about the waffle weave because it’s more noticeable in person, but they still look great. I can wear them to the office or on the weekend since they’re so easy to dress up or down. It feels like wearing sweatpants, honestly,” she raves.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
For days when you need to transition from office meetings to dinner dates, Okerulu recommends opting for front pleats on any given day. “This is the only pant that transitions from casual office wear to a dressy look. The versatility is endless; it easily pairs well with a blazer, a trending motto jacket or even denim,” she says. This pair also offers an array of colors, lengths and waist sizes to accommodate your height and fit.
|
|
|
|
“Normally, the first thing I do when I walk in the door is kick off my shoes. When I’m wearing these shoes, though, my feet are so comfortable that I often forget to take them off,” one contributor shared about these affordable walking shoes. “For starters, because the mesh feels like a thick pair of socks, I don’t always wear socks with them. Sometimes, I even think of them as my socks and forget I’m wearing shoes altogether.”
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A pair of classic white sneakers belongs in everyone’s shoe collection, and this option from Keds checks all the right boxes. While reviewers rave about their looks and comfort, we love that they feature a laced-up look yet are designed to easily slip on and off.
|
|
|
|
Commerce writer Emma Stessman says these sneakers are the "gold standard" of what an everyday sneaker should be: comfortable, supportive and long-lasting. "I love how energetic they feel. With each step you take, you get a propulsive bounce but then they snap back immediately, so they keep their shape and feel, even through countless runs and walks," she shares.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“I can’t explain how much I love these,” writer Danielle Murphy says. “They’re super comfortable, hands-free, flexible and have a slip-on-and-off design. I wear these for workouts but will easily choose them for any other occasion. The blue colorway is also super cute.”
|
|
|
|
“I usually do a mix of running and walking a couple of times a week, and these sneakers are perfect for both,” says editor Shannon Garlin. “They’re really lightweight and my arches feel supported the entire time.”
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meet the best-in-class hair products that earned our badge of approval.
|
|
|
|
|
|
The winner made me do a double take!
|
|
|
|
|
|
We tried hundreds of products for every hair type, and these earned a spot in our routine.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Top picks to refresh your home, tech and beyond.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Scalp revivals, scented formulas and moisturizing mavens our editors approved.
|
|
|
|
Copyright © 2025 TODAY | 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
|
https://link.today.com/oc/57c0ac08487ccdee398b5eaas2nnk.6bi0/1742e74a
|
|
|
|
|
0 comments