Saturday 2 March 2019

Hoda's Morning Boost: The magical moment when it all just felt right

Image
Image

"Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark; professionals built the Titanic."

 

This was a big week not just for me but for my dear friend, Jenna Bush Hager. In case you didn't hear, she'll be joining me as the new co-host for the 10am hour. I couldn't imagine anyone else sitting alongside me once Kathie Lee moves on to her next adventure and I have to say, watching Jenna walk through the studio door, everything just felt right. I normally pick a video from my daily "Morning Boost" segment to lead the newsletter but what really gave me a boost this week was having Jenna take a seat with us at the desk. I'm so excited for what's to come!

 

Watch the big announcement below. 

Image
Image

Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn shares with me an encouraging piece of advice on how to get back up after a fall.

Image

Meet the incredible 22-year-old who just became the first female football player to receive a scholarship to play in college. Her story will inspire you!

Image

Talk about the best surprise ever! This little boy had no idea who was standing behind him and the big reveal will make you smile.

 

Image

Got a heartwarming story you'd love to share? We'd love to hear about the bright moments in your lives.

Get the TODAY Mobile App

Follow TODAY

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© test1
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top