Shop TODAY independently determines what we cover and recommend. When you click or buy through our links, we earn a commission. Learn more.
|
A Message From Our Executive Editor
|
Fall is officially here, which means I’m in my favorite season and one of the busiest times of year at Shop TODAY. We just celebrated the launch of our first-ever Toy Awards (a very fun one for me as a mom!), took Shop TODAY on the road to the University of Alabama, and somehow we’re already talking Amazon's Fall Prime Day.
I’ve also fully switched into fall mode with my wardrobe, beauty routine and basically everything else! So I’m sharing a mix of what I’m wearing, using, buying and loving right now, plus a few early deals worth grabbing before Prime Day even begins.
|
|
|
|
Adrianna Brach
Executive Editor, Shop TODAY
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
This transitional weather means we all need a cardigan, and I found this one for under $15 as an early Prime Day deal. I’m grabbing it now before my size sells out because it’s exactly the kind of fall layer I’ll wear nonstop.
|
|
|
|
I just bought this dress and have already worn it nonstop because it’s the perfect transitional piece. The fabric is soft and cozy, and I love the high mock neck, but because it’s sleeveless I can easily layer a sweater or blazer over it for work. I’ve worn it with everything from sneakers to boots, which means I am going to now buy the gray version that’s also on sale.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
No fall outfit is complete without a great leather shoe, and this year I’m fully leaning into flats for comfort. These are made with 100% leather but are still affordable, which makes them look way more expensive than they are.
|
|
|
|
The lack of sleep is catching up to me, but at least I can look a little more well-rested thanks to this caffeine eye serum that’s under $5, plus a very strong espresso.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I switched up my pajamas for fall, and this modal set is so soft I swear it helps me sleep better. The fabric keeps me cool throughout the night but I love having the longer sleeves and pants now that the weather is getting cooler.
|
|
|
|
This is my newest and most used kitchen gadget lately. The compact blender is powerful enough to crush ice, whip up my protein shake or make smoothies for the kids in minutes. And the best part is it blends directly into a tumbler, so there’s less cleanup and it’s easy to take on the go.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I’ve been bringing snacks to work more often lately, and I discovered this while back-to-school shopping for my daughter. It’s stainless steel, leakproof and dishwasher safe, with two compartments that make it easy to pack whatever I need for a midday snack or light lunch. It’s also lightweight, which I appreciate because my bag is already heavy enough.
|
|
|
|
TikTok got me with this one, but I’m genuinely blown away by the results. It’s made with retinal, and since I started using it, I’ve noticed my pores look smaller, my skin looks brighter and some fine lines appear smoother. It also hasn’t irritated my skin, and I can easily layer it under my night cream.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I’m still so thrilled about the launch of our first-ever Toy Awards, and I couldn’t get over the hilarious reactions from our anchors when I showed them Stickerbox on the 3rd Hour of TODAY. My kids are equally obsessed and love watching their creative ideas come to life. It has brought so much fun into our house, and I really think this is going to be one of those gifts kids go crazy for this holiday season.
|
|
|
|
Whenever the seasons change, I try to use a hair mask at least once a week to help prevent dryness and breakage. This affordable little tube lasts me for months, and I notice a difference in how my hair feels every single time I use it. I’ve been buying it for years and continue to swear by it.
|
|
|
|
|
Copyright © 2025 TODAY | 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
|
https://link.today.com/oc/57c0ac08487ccdee398b5eaasfvnx.68dg/071e06b8
|
|
|
|
|
0 comments