Shop TODAY independently determines what we cover and recommend. When you click or buy through our links, we earn a commission. Learn more.
|
|
|
|
Trending Finds From Our Carts to Yours
|
|
|
|
Our Editors' Top Picks This Week!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"I just got this last week and love it so much because it's a sheer lip color that wears like a gloss but gives you the color of a lipstick. It doesn't last incredibly long, but the color selection is so vast. I really love the shade, Soul."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"To say I'm obsessed [with this] would be a complete understatement. I just bought this sweater and already want to wear it every single day. The cut is perfectly oversized, but you could size down to have a slightly more tailored look. The fabric is also cozy and perfect for layering. It's the perfect, trendy '90s sweater!"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"As someone with dry skin, I'm always looking for something that will help add moisture, especially for big events. And these did just the trick. You wear it for one to two hours, and you're left with super glowy, dewy and plump skin. I wore one to prep my skin before a wedding, and I got multiple compliments on how good my skin looked!"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"My mom keeps talking about this jewelry organizer. It keeps her accessories tarnish-free, and she loves that she can flip through the book to see what she has. She said she wears so much more of her jewelry now because she can see it all."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"I FINALLY found a pair of leather ballet flats that don't cut up my heels! Turns out, the secret is a ruched heel (with a hidden elastic, which is flexible, so it moves with you) and soft, supple leather, so there's no break-in period. These look way more expensive than they actually are, in my opinion ... and the vamp (the 'upper') is Goldilocks-level perfect: not too high, not too low."
|
|
|
|
|
Copyright © 2025 TODAY | 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
|
https://link.today.com/oc/57c0ac08487ccdee398b5eaasdk2g.3zzn/dadaa9a0
|
|
|
|
|
0 comments