Shop TODAY independently determines what we cover and recommend. When you click or buy through our links, we earn a commission. Learn more.
|
A Message From Our Executive Editor
|
Hi everyone!
I can't believe we're already in the middle of summer! And if you live in the Northeast, the temperatures have been reminding you.
Between the heat, humidity, and spending more time outside, I’ve revamped my routine just in time for our annual Shop TODAY Beauty Awards launching later this week.
I've also found myself gravitating toward shades of blue lately, which inspired a few of my favorite fashion picks this month.
|
|
|
|
Adrianna Brach
Executive Editor, Shop TODAY
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
It feels like every editor in our office bought these flats this month, so I joined the bandwagon. The woven lattice design first caught my eye, but the cushioned footbed is what keeps me reaching for them.
|
|
|
|
I've been wearing more gold jewelry lately, so I picked up these minimalist stacking bands to accessorize without spending a fortune. The mixed textures make them look much more expensive than they are.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I've been living in this linen dress on the weekends, and it's currently more than 50% off. The lightweight fabric is perfect for hot days, but details like the contrast buttons and slim belt make it feel a little more elevated than the other dresses in my closet.
|
|
|
|
Yes, it’s hot, but I couldn't resist this oversized oxford. It's the perfect balance of comfortable and polished, and the long sleeves mean I'll be wearing it well into fall with tailored trousers and loafers.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Not the most exciting purchase, but easily one of the best. If your underwear drawer could use a refresh, I highly recommend these. They're made with 95% cotton and 5% spandex, which, in my opinion, is the ideal combination for softness, breathability, and just the right amount of stretch.
|
|
|
|
Shop TODAY's limited-edition Hot List box is bringing the heat. Elevate your summer beauty and accessory game with a luxury shower gel, a lash lengthening tubing mascara, Beauty Award-winning eyeshadow sticks and more. The best part is that you're getting 70% off the overall value, plus free shipping!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
My scalp had been feeling incredibly dry and itchy, so my dermatologist recommended this shampoo. After using it for a few weeks, my scalp finally feels balanced again; no more itching and no more flakes from dryness.
|
|
|
|
My hair has also been feeling dry and brittle after so much sun exposure this summer, so I decided to splurge on this milky leave-in serum. It leaves my hair noticeably softer, smooths frizz without weighing it down, and smells absolutely incredible.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Summer is all about a healthy glow without the sun damage. I've been using this self-tanner since it first launched and still haven't found one I like better. The color looks natural (never orange), there's practically no scent, it doesn't streak, and you can rinse it off after just one hour.
|
|
|
|
It's been so hot in New York lately that this little fan has become one of my most-used purchases. I love that it's rechargeable and folds into a stand, making it just as useful on my desk as it is while commuting or running errands.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Another not-so-glamorous purchase that's worth it. It's summer, it's hot, feet sweat, and shoes get... less than fresh. These get the job done. Enough said.
|
|
|
|
Copyright © 2025 TODAY | 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
|
https://link.today.com/oc/57c0ac08487ccdee398b5eaarro7q.6iaz/d7d176a8
|
|
|
|
|
0 comments