Shop TODAY independently determines what we cover and recommend. When you click or buy through our links, we earn a commission. Learn more.
|
|
|
|
Trending Finds From Our Carts to Yours
|
|
|
|
Our Editors' Top Picks This Week!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"I just bought this for the upcoming fall season and, so far, have worn it three times! I love it for chilly mornings and bringing it to the office. I have the 'Apricot' color, which is more like a khaki cream, but it complements my favorite autumn palette clothing."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"This goes hand-in-hand with the sea salt scrub that just launched from [the same brand]. This body toner is my new favorite addition to my post-shower routine. It absorbed quickly and doesn't leave me sticky at all! Instead, my skin feels soft and smells great the rest of the day."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"I received these eye masks as a gift, and they've become my favorite little self-care ritual. I love that they're reusable and can be paired with my own favorite eye creams and serums. The silicone has an impressive grip, so they don't slide down my face like other eye masks I've used, and when I take them off, it's clear that the skin underneath looks brighter and more hydrated. Plus, the case makes them easy to travel with."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Pavoi is my go-to brand for affordable, on-trend jewelry. Since each piece comes in a pretty box, they're totally gift-able, but the brand's price points don't break the bank, which makes them great stocking stuffers. Lately, I've been obsessed with this ring. It fits true to size and has yet to tarnish after months of wear, but I do keep all of my Pavoi pieces away from water."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"I love how soft and cozy these are! I genuinely have zero notes because they keep me cool and comfortable no matter how hot I run or how cold it might get. They're a treat to climb into each night."
|
|
|
|
|
Copyright © 2025 TODAY | 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
|
https://link.today.com/oc/57c0ac08487ccdee398b5eaas75ei.r07/23cda5f4
|
|
|
|
|
0 comments