Shop TODAY independently determines what we cover and recommend. When you click or buy through our links, we earn a commission. Learn more.
|
|
|
|
Trending Finds From Our Carts to Yours
|
|
|
|
Our Editors' Top Picks This Week!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"It's a light exfoliating mask that doesn’t feel too gritty or abrasive. My skin felt smoother after washing it off, [and] I think it looked brighter the next day, too. When you open the jar, it smells like fall/pumpkin candle/warm spices. I think it’s a very nice scent and nostalgic (if you love the fall and all things cozy). This feels like it would be a really good gift for a girlfriend!"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Brown jeans are going to be huge this fall. I just got these A&F barrel jeans, and I will be wearing them over and over. They're so comfortable, flattering and the brown gives such an elevated touch."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"I spontaneously bought this cushion foundation after a late-night social media binge session, and I'm glad to report that this does not disappoint! This has been such a smart product for on-the-go glam during long-distance travels when I want to look put together after hours of sitting on the Amtrak or a bus."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"I wear these around the office to give my feet a break from high heels. I love their cozy faux fur interior and cushioned footbed!"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"This is the strongest, most durable phone case I've ever used. I drop my device constantly, but I've never seen a single crack or scratch. It has truly saved me thousands of dollars at this point. The brand also has a great screen protector and devised an easy, foolproof application process."
|
|
|
|
|
Copyright © 2025 TODAY | 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
|
https://link.today.com/oc/57c0ac08487ccdee398b5eaas96l8.5zza/acb8c8f1
|
|
|
|
|
0 comments