Shop TODAY independently determines what we cover and recommend. When you click or buy through our links, we earn a commission. Learn more.
|
|
|
|
Trending Finds From Our Carts to Yours
|
|
|
|
Our Editors' Top Picks This Week!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"I was skeptical about this at first because I've tried other jelly products and didn't like them — but this one is changing my mind! I've been using the Blueberry Pie shade, and it's the perfect dark neutral color for me. I have pretty long nails, so I was worried about getting product out, but there's a little applicator you can get with a silicone tip for application (that's also super easy to clean) which has come in clutch for me."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"After being a loyal dip manicure girl for years, I've decided to try embracing my natural nails. I scored this two-pack of Tweezerman nail blocks (for less than $10!) on Amazon. I keep one on my nightstand and the other at my office desk. They're perfect for (gentle) buffing, filing, smoothing and shining."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Is Pacsun making a comeback? Admittedly, I haven't shopped at the retailer since my early college days, but I'm so happy I gave this sweater a chance. It's cropped and not too heavy, which makes it perfect for early-fall days. The double-zipper pulls on the top and bottom are a cool touch, so I can customize how much coverage I want at any time. The first time I wore it, I received a ton of compliments, too!"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"I succumbed to the Rothy's shoe trend! The hype is real. These shoes are super comfortable, easy to walk in and will support your feet for many hours. The extra arch support on the footbed and cushioned insole are what sold it for me."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"This whole-body deodorant has been a real MVP for me through the sweatiest season. This summer, I've relied on the spray through beach days, weekend trips and more — just this past Monday, I put it through hours of dancing at a Charli XCX concert (I didn't sit down once), and I still smelled fresh by the time I got home around midnight. I'll be continuing to spritz it on through the busy days of fall!"
|
|
|
|
|
Copyright © 2025 TODAY | 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
|
https://link.today.com/oc/57c0ac08487ccdee398b5eaasbdg4.5yau/2ba4bf8c
|
|
|
|
|
0 comments