Shop TODAY independently determines what we cover and recommend. When you click or buy through our links, we earn a commission. Learn more.
|
|
|
|
Trending Finds From Our Carts to Yours
|
|
|
|
Our Editors' Top Picks This Week!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"I am obsessed with this set! While it's pretty summery, I think it would also be great for transition weather with a blazer, sweater or jean jacket. The peplum is back in a big way, and this set felt like a modern take on an old trend making a resurgence. I truly have never gotten so many compliments."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"This is my new favorite tinted lip balm! My lips have been painfully irritated and dry lately, to the point that I could only apply petroleum jelly. After trying this, I had zero reaction and my lips feel so soft and hydrated. I love the fig color, too!"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"This viral maxi dress deserves all the hype in my book. It’s so comfy and basically feels like a big T-shirt, but the drape of the fabric makes it really flattering and hides the tummy area, so I can wear it without shapewear on even my most bloated days. You can wear it strapless or with the straps tied behind your neck to make it a halter, and there's even an option to get yours with a built-in bra."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"I first discovered this product while working on our Shop TODAY curated box franchise, and I've kept re-stocking it ever since. It's one of those beauty products that has super clear results — I can totally tell the difference in my hair's texture and shine when I use it versus when I don't, regardless of whether I blow-dry my hair after or let it air-dry naturally. Plus, it smells incredible."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Rothy's just released a new sneaker, and they have become my new wear-everywhere shoe! They're stylish, surprisingly comfortable and I get so many compliments every time I wear them."
|
|
|
|
|
Copyright © 2025 TODAY | 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
|
https://link.today.com/oc/57c0ac08487ccdee398b5eaas2oqz.rsp/a0af5750
|
|
|
|
|
0 comments