Shop TODAY independently determines what we cover and recommend. When you click or buy through our links, we earn a commission. Learn more.
|
A Message From Our Executive Editor
|
Hi friends!
I can’t believe we’re already in August. Summer is flying by, and July was full of fun launches from our Shop TODAY team. Between unveiling our annual Beauty Awards and putting together our Miami Beach Box, it’s been a whirlwind in the best way.
Here are a few things I’ve been loving lately, including some of my new favorite beauty products that have officially earned a spot in my routine.
|
|
|
|
Adrianna Brach
Executive Editor, Shop TODAY
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
You can never have enough cute tops, and this one has earned a spot in my summer rotation because it’s so versatile. I wear it with trousers or a skirt for work, but it’s just as cute with denim shorts or jeans on the weekends when I’m running around with the kids.
|
|
|
|
This is the kind of dress you can throw on for just about anything, whether it’s running errands, traveling for vacation, or going out to dinner. It’s easy, flattering and I love how the contrast stripe detailing and side slits make it feel a little more elevated than your average tank dress.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
If you've been thinking about grabbing one, now's the time! We still have a limited number of Miami Beach Boxes available, packed with some of our favorite beauty finds and accessories inspired by my hometown!
|
|
|
|
This has become one of my go-to office tops. The knit fabric is breathable enough for hot summer days but still cozy when the office air conditioning is blasting or the evenings start cooling down.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Whether I’m lounging around the house, taking a walk or tackling chores, comfort is a non-negotiable. These wide-leg leggings are unbelievably soft, have a flattering high waist, and come in multiple lengths so they won’t drag on the floor like so many others do.
|
|
|
|
One of my favorite parts of our Beauty Awards is discovering products that are new to me and earn a spot in my routine. This cleansing balm completely melts away makeup, and I especially love the mess-free packaging. Genius!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
This $5 concealer quickly became one of my favorite discoveries from this year's testing. It gives great coverage while still looking natural and never feels heavy or cakey.
|
|
|
|
Our team was raving about this Korean beauty find during testing, and it completely lived up to the hype for me too. It's incredibly easy to use, blends with just your fingers and is the best time-saver when I’m doing my makeup in the morning.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
This is one of those products I buy over and over again. I keep one in each bathroom, near our shoe rack and by the kitchen to help keep odors under control. It's the perfect little home refresh.
|
|
|
|
If your house is anything like mine, reusable water bottles have taken over! These tablets make cleaning them incredibly easy. Just drop one in with warm water and it takes care of coffee stains, grime and all the hard-to-reach buildup.
|
|
|
|
|
Copyright © 2025 TODAY | 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
|
https://link.today.com/oc/57c0ac08487ccdee398b5eaarw5am.606l/ec941694
|
|
|
|
|
0 comments