Saturday 6 April 2019

Hoda’s Morning Boost: Celebrating Kathie Lee Gifford

Image
Image

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."

- Winnie The Pooh

 

I always loved sunrises more than sunsets because I have always liked the beginning of things. Friday morning I learned to love a sunset. Love the end of something. KLG's last day was yesterday and boy, was it beautiful! Cody sat in the front row, Barry Manilow sang, her friends and family were all there. And she held my hand, she looked me in the eye and said, "Hoda, I will have your heart forever." Forever. I like the sound of that. 

 

Cheers KLG. I love you.

 

You can look back on the day that was right here

Image

Friday morning was filled with laughter and tears. This was my favorite moment from our big farewell celebration!  

Image

I don't have the words to explain how I felt after Kathie surprised me with one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received.

Image

This is one of my favorite videos! Watch Kathie Lee surprise some of her biggest fans.

Image

Got a heartwarming story you'd love to share? We'd love to hear about the bright moments in your lives.

Get the TODAY Mobile App

Follow TODAY

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© test1
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top