Saturday 23 March 2019

Hoda's Morning Boost: Tears of joy for one father and son

Image
Image

"Sometimes miracles are just good people with kind hearts."

 

I'm writing this little note for you on a spring morning. Yes, I did just say spring! We did it, you guys. We made it through another winter and now I am ready for those warmer temperatures that we are owed. So my boost of the week, what can I say about this one? Let me start with, you should grab the tissues now. A Tennessee boy got a surprise he will never forget when his military dad turned out to be his sparring partner during taekwondo class. This video has gone viral and I hope it will make your day a little bit brighter. And just so you know, Savannah actually sent me this video! If you have your own morning boost story, make sure to send it my way using the link at the bottom of this letter.

 

Image

Meet the homeless 8-year-old boy who became a chess champion! His story will inspire you.

Image

This will make you smile! Watch how one little girl reacted when she received the best birthday gift ever.

Image

Singer Trisha Yearwood shares with me her favorite quote and some good advice on how to deal with negative comments.

Image

Got a heartwarming story you'd love to share? We'd love to hear about the bright moments in your lives.

Get the TODAY Mobile App

Follow TODAY

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© test1
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top