Sunday 17 March 2019

Have you joined the club?

Image
Image

Hey everyone, Jenna Bush Hager here! You might have heard we've got a brand-new book club at TODAY, and I'm so excited for you to join in. I love how many of you have gotten involved since we announced our first #ReadWithJenna pick (The Last Romantics, by Tara Conklin). And I'm so impressed with how many people have already finished the book -- y'all are fast readers!

  

I finished this beauty of a book on a girls' trip yesterday. And I wept and smiled – so immersed in a story about love – holding onto it, appreciating it; and the indelible strength of siblings, the shared history. I finished it (I was so sad it was over) in this hammock next to my sister. I've been telling her she should read this book -- I think she would really, really like it, too!

 

Stay tuned because we have lots of good stuff coming your way. In the coming days we'll share some discussion questions for you to think about as you read and share with your own book club, plus we're working on some fun surprises for you guys. And keep showing me where you're reading, what you think and your book ideas for future picks – just tag your posts #ReadWithJenna to join the conversation!

 

 

Image

Learn more about #ReadWithJenna

Image

Joanna Gaines' new kids book is almost here!

Image

"The 5 Love Languages" and 8 more books that will change your life

Image

"Cat and Nat's Mom Truths" and more great reads featured on TODAY

Get the TODAY Mobile App

Follow TODAY

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© test1
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top