Saturday 2 February 2019

Your Morning Boost

Image
Image

"Don't be so hard on yourself.
The mom in E.T. had an alien living in her house for days and didn't notice."

 

It has been a week! This morning, I'm on day nine of JLo's, 'No Sugar, No Carbs' 10-Day Challenge and I cannot wait to dig in on Super Bowl Sunday. But as I take a moment to reflect on this short journey, I have to admit, I'm glad I challenged myself and stuck to it. I encourage you to think about something you've been wanting to take on and try it out. I know you can do it.

 

Happy reading!

Image
Image

This custodian for the Los Angeles Rams got a super surprise from the team ahead of tomorrow's big game

Image

How an arts program in one of America's most notorious prisons is bringing new hope to inmates

Image

Actress Ellie Kemper shares an inspirational quote that encourages you to take control of your life

Image

Watch how Kate Middleton reacted to a little girl who just had to touch her hair

Get the TODAY Mobile App

Follow TODAY

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© test1
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top