Friday 6 April 2018

Savannah Guthrie's simple advice on embracing your age

Add TODAY to your contacts | View in browser
TODAY One Small Thing
TODAY anchor Savannah Guthrie is all about keeping it real.

"I'm like anyone — when I see a picture where my wrinkles are apparent, I don't love looking at that, and I'll try to put the good Instagram filter on there to make it look better. But I'm not going to not put the picture up," she says. "Sometimes people say, 'I can see your wrinkles.' Well, that's true. I do have some wrinkles. I call them smile lines. They're from smiles and laughing, and those are the best kind of wrinkles."

Follow the link to see how Savannah feels about Botox and what her beauty routine is like when she's off the air.
Read the full story!
Related
Drink wine and 12 more tips for a sharper brain
Read More
Why some women with alopecia are proudly going without wigs
Read More
TODAY Health & Wellness is on Facebook!
Read More
Get the TODAY Mobile App
Apple Google
Follow TODAY
Facebook Pinterest Instagram Youtube Youtube Youtube
Privacy | Unsubscribe | Manage Subscription | Contact
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© test1
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top