Monday 26 January 2015

10 things we wish we’d known about raising a boy

TODAY PARENTING
10 things I wish I'd known about raising a boy
When you have a girl, you know that you can always fall back on your own childhood memories to guide you as a parent. But unless you grew up with a brother, there's a good chance that parts of raising a boy can take you by surprise. From the sports obsession to the penis comparisons, here are 10 things I wish I'd known about bringing up boys.1. There will be planes, trains and automobiles.
Read More
'I had to do better': A mom's journey to love her natural, curly hair
The other day, as I sat in the California sunshine, my coiled locks blowing in the breeze, a woman walking by stopped in front of me."I LOVE your hair!" she said, taking in my mass of curls. "Aww, thanks," I said, proud of my tresses and the journey it took to get here. My hair story is not just about me; it is also about my teenage daughter, who only recently really began loving her hair.
Read More
'We all started crying': Boy with autism gets best birthday surprise
Dylan Johnson has been fascinated with vacuum cleaners ever since he was two years old, around the same time he was diagnosed with autism."It's been something he's been really passionate about for most of his life. I don't really remember him not liking vacuums," his mom, Jodie Greene, told TODAY.com on Tuesday. "He doesn't have an interest in anything else.
Read More
MORE STORIES
The end of snow days for students?
Read More
Toyota's pre-Super Bowl ad asks what it means to be a dad
Read More
The 10 funniest parents on Facebook this week
Read More
'Kablooey!' Boy describes his 'mind-blowing' first kiss
Read More
LATEST NEWS
Couric and Gumbel revisit famous TODAY moment, struggle with new technology in BMW's Super Bowl ad
Read More >
'Wishin' Boot'! Blake Shelton belts out hilarious country music spoof on 'SNL'
Read More >
'Historic' blizzard to hit Northeast: Al reports on what you need to know
Read More >
'Fifty Shades' caption contest! You could win a trip to NYC to see TODAY's fan screening
Read More >
F T P I
Privacy | One Click Unsubscribe | Manage Your Subscription Preferences
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© test1
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top